Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cute & Puffy Afghan


I call this Cute & Puffy because it was crocheted with popcorn, cluster, and puff stitches. It features six different designs sewn together to form an Afghan that measures 42x68 inches. The colors are an alternating pink and purple bordered by a cream white. This is a perfect gift for the special gal in your life.

There is only one of these currently available.

Price: $60 via check or money order made payable to Amber Rothrock (cash is also acceptable but I'm not responsible if it comes up missing or lost in the mail)

Address: 115 Liberty St. Apt. 1, Buchanan MI 49107

If you send me your email address I will promptly send you a receipt by email.

I can also customize this in your choice of colors. Please email me for more information: illogicalmuseonline@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment