Saturday, June 12, 2010

FAQ

What is Illogical Muse Creations?

Simply put, it is a market place for Illogical Muse's contributors to showcase their hidden talents. Please notice that I said Illogical Muse's contributors. This means that you must have been published in Illogical Muse at some point in the past in order to be considered.

What can I advertise?

Anything that you sell. Maybe you have a craft or hobby or book you are trying to promote. Perhaps you have a small business. Or you sell Avon and SMC products. Whatever it is you can advertise it here for free.

Do I get to keep all my money?

Yes! I don't require any fees or percentages of your profits. You alone are responsible for packaging and shipping what you sell.

How do I post an ad on your site?

Send me an email indicating you would like to advertise. Information to include is a brief description of what you want to sell, the method of contact you perfer, a photo of your product and the price.

Why are you doing this?

Because I'm a nice person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment